WHAT'S NEW AT SOUND PT!
SPT Winter Holiday Celebration
To Olympia for Physical Therapy Legislative Impact Day!
REGENCE BLUE SHIELD CHANGES
New Regence Insurance Pre-authorization Policy. See notice.
Sound Physical Therapy is a healthcare practice that works with people experiencing musculoskeletal pain following a work or sport injury, surgical procedure, motor vehicle accident or other medical condition. Your physician may recommend physical therapy (PT) to reduce pain and enable you to regain function.
Working together with you and your physician, we will:
- Evaluate your physical condition thoroughly.
- Listen to the history of your problems.
- Develop mutually agreed upon goals.
- Develop a customized treatment plan
- Teach you to perform safe and effective rehabilitative
exercises for home or gym.
- Communicate with your physician to ensure that you achieve your maximum level of recovery and wellness.
Sound Physical Therapy is committed to the highest standard of excellence in the delivery of orthopedic manual physical therapy. Our West Seattle team delivers quality customized patient care, blending manual therapy, exercise and movement re-education.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT SOUND PT
Currently Sound Physical Therapy is looking for a full time Physical Therapist. We always welcome vacation relief inquires. Please fax your resume to (206) 301-0601.